If you are looking for a mid-sized cool luxury sedan, then try out the 2018 Buick Verano. Buick is a known brand of a luxury sedan car. That makes this new model a good option if the buyer is looking for driving precision, high-tech features, and superior interior. This Buick Regal is going to be the 5th generation car from the carmaker that is going to be redesigned and modified with some outstanding next-gen features. Keep on reading to know them.
2018 Buick Verano – Exterior and Interior Specs
Upcoming Buick Verano 2018 is about to receive a lot of updated in design features, and interior. Expected upgrades are as follows.
- The car will have 3 modes which are able to reduce fuel consumption or enhance performance depending upon the demand of the driver.
- There will be navigation grading system on a bigger and high definition touch screen to provide accurate direction.
- The front row seats will be heated.
- There will be digital signal processor unit and high-quality audio speaker.
- On the exterior side, it is expected that car is going to have HID headlamps and LED on both head and tail lamps.
- There is speculation that the 2018 Buick Verano is going to have an illuminated roof glass.
Except for this notable upliftment, many other improvements will be seen once this car starts to hit the road.
2018 Buick Verano – Expected Engine Details
There is belief that this car is going to provide 3 different powertrains to its customers. Each of them is going to differ from the engines of the previous generation. This is in terms of built quality, power generation, compression ration and other important aspects related to the design and built quality of an engine.
- A 2.0-liter V4 engine will be there that can produce 260 hp along with 353 lb-ft of torque at 4900 rpm. This engine will mesh with a 6-speed auto transmission of GM or a 6-speed manual transmission.
- The 2018 Buick Verano is going to provide another new 3.6-liter V6 engine that will be able to produce 321 hp. It is also rumored that the engine will produce 274 lb-ft of torque to provide higher acceleration at 4800 rpm.
- And here comes the engine for the top most variant. It’s a twin turbo 3.6-litre V6 engine, which will produce 400 hp along with 350 lb-ft of torque. This will be mated with 9-speed automatic transmission.
- There is also a speculation that this new car is going to have a 1.5-litre LFV I4 engine that meshes with 6-speed automatic gearbox to provide superior fuel economy.
These engines are a good option for both city and road condition because it can provide 26 mpg and 31 mpg in city and highway respectively.
2018 Buick Verano – Price and Release Date
There is no official word regarding the release date of 2018 Buick Verano. However, it is expected that the car is all set to be available from late 2017 in the US market along with the other cars of the same manufacturer. It is anticipated that the base variant will cost around $22,000. The high-performance ‘Sporting Touring’ trim will cost around $28,000.
The price of this car may vary depending upon accessories that you are going to choose. Color options like the eminent white pearl, redline, nightfall mica and obsidian will be available for this car.
Buick is a pretty famous brand for producing good quality of sedan cars. This car producer is one of the most renowned players in the car market of USA. Though it is not among the top three producers of sedans in the world market. It gives tough competition to renowned car producers like Audi, BMW, and Mercedes-Benz. Thus, the notable competitor of Buick Verano 2018 includes BMW 3-sries, Audi A4 and C-class sedans of Mercedes-Benz.
Keeping the aspects that buyers love to have in their cars. The 2018 Buick Verano is designed and produced by a manufacturer. Though the cost of this car is not high, there is no need to think that this car will lack in features. Keep these important details in mind and choose a car that soothes your persona the best.